The main activity of R.A. The Administration of the Free Trade Zone consists of concession and lease of land and buildings. The concession activity is carried out on the basis of a public tender organized periodically by the Administration. Under the concession contract, one party - the concessionaire - transmits to the other party - the concessionaire - a duration of up to 49 years in exchange for a royalty, land or construction in the free trade zone.
The minimum concession period is 10 years and the maximum period is 49 years.
- for areas smaller than 10,000 sqm: 4,5 euro / sq m / year;
- for areas between 10,000 and 15,000 sqm: 3,5 euro / sq m / year;
- for areas between 15,001 and 20,000 sqm: 2,5 euro / sq m / year;
- for surfaces between 20.001 and 30,000 sqm: 1,5 euro / sq m / year;
- for surfaces between 30,001 and 100.000 sqm: 1 euro / sq m / year;
- for surfaces between 100.001 and 200.000 sqm : 0,9 euro / sq m / year;
- for areas larger than 200.000 sqm: 0,8 euro / sq m/ year.
Concesion rates for 14.966 sq m of land and 4.683 sq m of industrial complex
The minimum starting value of the concession tender is:
-122.933 euros / year for the concessionn period of 10 years;
-74.528 euros / year for the concession period of 20 years;
-57.326 euros / year for the concession period of 49 years.